Qualification, Experience & Competence:
· Sound knowledge of warehouse best practices.
· Knowledge of Inventory Control Systems.
· Proven leadership skills and experience managing a team.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Effective problem-solving skills.
· Good time management skills.
· Experience generating reports in a timely manner.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Keen attention to detail and good organizational skills.
· Diploma in Engineering, Logistics, Operations Management, or any other related field.
· Certification in Supervisory Management, Warehousing, or Inventory Controls.
· Industrial equipment knowledge will be an asset.
· Experience working in a fast paced, customer centric environment.
· Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory warehousing position or related environment.