• Have intimate knowledge of accounting principles
• Possess strong written communication and stakeholder engagement skills
• Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft SQL database and the use of Advanced Microsoft Excel
• Be able to operate efficiently under pressure
• Be results oriented and manages time well
• Be a team leader and player
• Lead and motivate team to achieve deliverables
• Manage multiple projects (planning, design, testing, implementation, etc)
• Act as a key facilitator between the business and the solution providers
• Having a thorough knowledge of the business processes’ workflows, the incumbent will lend operational support to specific applications
• Recognise business problems and growth opportunities
• Make recommendations that will improve operational performance and management processes, as well as, to enhance the effectiveness of IT infrastructure and service delivery to the organization.
• Prepare written documentations (requirements definition, test scripts, sign off sheets, etc.) in accordance with established standards and best
practice as required.
• Implement new business applications and/or processes in accordance with standard procedures and user department requirements.
Subject Line: Senior I.T. Business Analyst