Required Qualifications & Experience:
• A Bachelor Degree in Education.
• Professional Certification in Teaching.
• At least five (5) years supervisory experience at the primary level.
• Strong aptitude for strategic thinking, planning and implementation.
• High standards of professional ethics and integrity.
• Transformational Leadership skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the laws, regulations and guidelines that govern a Government Aided Educational Institution.
• Knowledge of employment policies and procedures and relevant labour laws.