Qualification, Experience and Attributes:
• Preferably a minimum of three years of professional services industry experience in a marketing and public relations role with the potential, attitude and interest required to learn.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with members of all levels of the organization, and external persons.
• A strong team player with a hands-on, proactive approach and the enthusiasm and tenacity to achieve objectives and motivate the firms’ professionals to reach marketing goals.
• Proven experience in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate the firm’s target audience.
• Experience in digital marketing management and brand management and being up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement including solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
• A strong sense of aesthetics and excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
• Attentiveness to keeping abreast of and abiding by relevant profession’s canons of ethics.
• Experience in event planning and execution.
• Strong analytical skills, comfort with working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
• Experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience in using WordPress would be an asset; and ability and enthusiasm to learn use of other technology is important.