REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours.
• Working knowledge of Inventory Management and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
• Able to work in a fast-paced team environment with good customer relations skills.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to identify, analyze & solve problems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Studies or a related discipline.
• Minimum of two years’ management experience in a quick service or retail environment.
• Must have a working Motor Vehicle and a valid Driver’s License.